The best and most accurate way to know your required ring size is to pop into our Studio or visit your local jewellery shop. But we totally understand that it’s not always convenient or possible, so try these simple steps to get an indication of your sizes on the table below.
OPTION 1: MEASURING AT HOME:
- Use the chart below to find the correct size.
- Mark the exact spot where the ends join with a ruler, measure the length from end to end.
- Take a piece of thick wire/stiff cardboard and wrap it around the finger.
OPTION 2: FOR MORE ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS:
- Don’t push or squeeze it onto your finger, you won’t be able to do this with the actual ring.
- Try making sure it’s a bit tight going over the knuckle and after that it must fit comfortably.
- After you have measured the length, tape it together and put it on your finger.
- Avoid using a string. It is too flimsy and not the best if trying to get the most accurate measurements.
- Use a piece of cardboard the width of the new ring you are wanting.
**PLEASE NOTE STUDIO 99 WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY INCORRECT SIZING GIVEN TO US.
X – SMALL ( G, G ½, H, H ½, I , I ½)
SMALL ( J , J ½, K, K ½, L, L ½)
MEDIUM ( M, M ½, N, N ½, O, O ½)
LARGE ( P, P ½, Q, Q ½)
X- LARGE ( R, R ½, S, S ½, T)
SMALL ( O, O ½, P, P ½, Q, Q ½)
MEDI UM ( R, R ½, S, S ½, T, T ½)
LARGE ( U, U ½, V, V ½, W, W ½)
X- LARGE ( X, X ½, Y, Y ½, Z, Z ½)