Resizing of rings
- We will gladly resize any ring of yours at a cost of:
- Silver R90.00
- Gold R250.00
- If the ring you want resized was purchased from us and is still new (hasn’t been worn) and we have others in stock we will replace it. All shipping cost and responsibilities will be at your responsibility.
How long will it take for my Jewellery/Product to arrive?
All our jewellery pieces are made per order.
Please allow up to 10 working days to process and manufacture.
Once completed local delivery can take anything from 2 – 5days to deliver depending on location.
If anything urgent/rushed – contact us at email@example.com and we can make arrangements and try working our magic.
Can I return my item?
If still new, unworn and undamaged. All jewellery pieces can be returned within 14 days of purchase at your own cost and responsibility. We will then swop for another item/s for the same value.
Products can be returned with the EXCEPTION OF: Special Orders, Custom Orders, Earring or Chains (Chains are very delicate) or any items bought on sale.
When is the price locked?
- When you have accepted our quotation and paid for your invoice in full and it has reflected into our account.
- Quotes only valid for 12 hours because of silver price infatuation rates
A small diamond has fallen out?!
- Don’t Panic, this is normal. The setting and claws of a small stone is incredibly small and delicate.
- If supplied by Studio 99, we will replace a small within 3 months of purchase at no charge, after that the cost will be your responsibility according to the size.
My Silver changed colour why?
- This is totally normal – it’s called Tarnish. It usually means you have left it lying around and you must just give it some love and wear it again.
- Or your skin could be too acidic. Nothing good ol’ Silver Broso can’t fix.
What metals do you work with?
- All precious metals.
- 9ct / 18ct / 22ct
- Yellow Gold,White Gold,Rose Gold, Platinum
- Sterling Silver
Do you only 3D print or only do 3D jewellery designs?
No, we are open to new ideas and willing to try any 3D printing in our wax resin – contact us for enquiries.
Are tungsten rings made of cobalt?
No! Only the highest quality nickel is used as a binding agent in all rings and men’s wedding bands. Carbide jewellery is cobalt-free.
In emergency situations, can I remove my tungsten ring?
- Yes, by following these steps:Using vice grip-pliers, clamp the pliers loosely onto the ring and push squeeze. Remove the pliers, then 1/4 turn tighten the pliers. Clamp the pliers on the ring again and push down hard. Continue this method until a crack is heard. At that point, remove the vice-grip pliers and turn the your ring slightly on your finger. Repeat these steps until the material breaks away. Simple and easy!
Why go for a cobalt free ring made of tungsten?
- Low quality tungsten rings use cobalt as an alternative binder, using this binder makes the ring susceptible to corrosion, cracking, marring or scratching. Tungsten bands which include cobalt may also possibly cause skin rashes or itchiness. Therefore NEVER purchase a tungsten ring that contains cobalt!
Is it possible for a tungsten ring to be re-sized?
- Tungsten Carbide rings have a ‘Comfort Fit’ design, which allows for half a size up or half a size down. The rings cannot be resized, however if after the first week of wearing the ring and you find it is too tight or too loose, (and the ring is still in its original condition), we will exchange it for you to a more comfortable size.
Is the difference large between a tungsten ring and a tungsten carbide ring?
- Yes, there IS a big difference between pure tungsten and tungsten carbide. Pure tungsten rings are very soft and can be scratched or bent, and may damage easily, whereas TUNGSTEN CARBIDE is one of the most durable metals. It is scratch-resistant and will NOT bend or tarnish, which is why ALL the rings we manufacture include tungsten carbide.
Just how is such a tungsten carbide ring made?
- By combining tungsten powder together with carbon & nickel, and allowing the powders to be placed in a high-pressure dye in order to form a blank, which is fired at 3600 degrees Fahrenheit, this method binds the nickel and the carbon with the tungsten. Then, once the tungsten rings have cooled, they can be cut, shaped & polished. Because tungsten carbide is almost as hard as a diamond, the polishing/shaping process is very similar to that of a diamond. From start to end your tungsten carbide ring goes through about 35 steps!
Flat Rate Shipping?
- Shipping to major centres is a flat rate of R100
- Deliveries to outlying areas may be liable for a surcharge. In this instance we will notify you with a revised quotation and dispatch the order once settled in full.
- If your order is valued over R1500 at checkout, you’ll qualify for Free Shipping on your order. NB* You will be able to select the free shipping option at checkout. We will not refund customers who select and pay for the delivery option.